Click here to read/download a copy of the SHARE Network Magazine Issue 2....
ICMC Europe is pleased to announce the publication of the second edition of the SHARE Network Magazine. Introduced by a foreword from Rachel Westerby, coordinator of the SHARE Network for ICMC Europe, this magazine is the second of a series of 6 electronic editions planned for 2014-15. Click here to download a copy of the first edition.
In this second edition, you'll find:
- A special feature on European responses to the Syrian refugee crisis, detailing the resettlement and humanitarian admission places offered in response to UNHCR's call for 130,000 global places during 2014-16.
- An interview with Vincent Cochetel, Director of the Bureau for Europe at the United Nations High Commissioner for Refugees (UNHCR).
- 'Building European resettlement capacity together' - an article on the ongoing partnership between the European Resettlement and SHARE Networks.
- A report from the 1.5-day SHARE Expert Seminar on Housing for Refugee Resettlement, held in Brussels in late February 2014.
- SHARE II Partners In Focus - short interviews with Caritas International (Belgium) and the city of Tampere (Finland).
- 'Cities that Say Yes!' - reporting on a grassroots campaign to receive Syrian refugees in the UK city of Leeds.
As ever, we welcome your comments, feedback and input on this second edition of the SHARE Network Magazine, and your ideas and suggestions for forthcoming issues. For more information, please contact Rachel Westerby (firstname.lastname@example.org).