SHARE NETWORK SURVEY
Welcome & Integration in the EU: COVID-19 Impact & Responses
At the start of 2021, the impact of the COVID-19 pandemic continues to be felt around the world.
For refugees, migrants and those working with them, the crisis has created new and intensified existing challenges, and required all actors and stakeholders to develop new approaches to respond to the changed context.
From October-December 2020, the SHARE Network conducted an online survey and accompanying desk research and interviews to:
- Map the impact of the pandemic on welcome and integration for refugees and migrants across the EU.
- Map welcome and integration responses to COVID-19, and identify best practice that can be taken forward in the pandemic recovery.
The SHARE Network survey was made available for completion in eight EU languages, and received 224 individual responses from 16 EU countries.
Follow the links below to find out more about:
- Who responded to the survey? Profiling survey respondents and their work.
- Impact of COVID-19 for refugees, migrants and organisations working with them. Results of the SHARE Network survey.
- Responses to COVID-19: welcome, integration & inclusion in the EU. Results of the SHARE Network survey.
- SHARE COVID-19 Welcome & Integration Practice Library. Online practice library searchable by country and keyword.