SPRING will do so by:
- engaging with relevant communities of practice
- collecting evidence on sustainable and effective integration policy practices
- identifying successful and sustainable practices targeted at the integration of newly arrived migrants
- promoting an evidence culture in integration policy
- creating innovative knowledge exchange tools on sustainable practices of integration.
The project will mobilise significant research, networks and communications capacity and will gather, summarise and share the best available research and evidence on the effectiveness, innovation, transferability, sustainability and evaluation methods for integration policies and practice. This evidence will summarise the findings of EU projects funded under Horizon 2020, AMIF, European Social Fund and Erasmus+ as well as relevant public and private donors.
Fondazione ISMU (IT)
Erasmus University Rotterdam (NL)
Danube University Krems (AT)
International Centre for Migration Policy Development (AT)
ICMC Europe and the SHARE Network (BE)
Ottawa Universty (CAN)